Our traditional greenhouses have the ability to provide year-round production for vegging, growing, harvesting and utilizing the space as a garden, farm, gardening center, farm supply outpost, & more. Perfect for organic farming and gardening, greenhouse growing gives insurances that decrease many issues that Mother Nature provides.
Standard Greenhouse Features
Galvanized Steel Frame
- 7' Height
- 4' Spacing between hoops
- 3 Purlins running the length of the frame
- 1⅜” OD 16 gauge galvanized steel
- One solid end wall
- One 8’ X 8’ tractor access door
Polyethylene Triple Matted Matrix Covering (clear)
- Manufactured using a blend of the best virgin polyethylene resins.
- Protected in between two thick sided polyethylene layered and bonded together. The inner strength is identified as the matted matrix (denier polyester gridding).
- Strength viewed by (1k poly string forte), that can be used for a variety of commercial applications.
- 3-5 year grading of use while maintaining first-rate light transmission.
Physical Guided Roll-up Sides
- Effortlessly regulate the amount of ventilation coming in & through our traditional Greenhouses.
- Limitless height regulations to ensure all heights are accessible.
- 2-3 person setup is strongly suggested.
- 2 -7 day construction time, (pending on size of structure)